Aviation Security, Consultancy & Training Services
We endeavor to minimise risk, offer appropriate training and resource management and provide a high level of professional service that are regulated and conforming to international aviation security standards.
- We develop a periodic and constant study that considers, identifies and assesses security risks and manages a survey to identify weaknesses instantly
- We design proposals and solutions according to approved standards by international organizations to ensure quality and reduce security violations during audit
- Evaluating security and safety procedures to ensure their compliance with international standards.
- Conduct approved periodic review statements for all security procedures implemented within the airport and related facilities to verify their compliance with international standards.
- Continuous review and developing airport security programs in line with local and international laws and approved procedures, in coordination with airport authorities
- Revising and reformulating the National Civil Aviation Security Program in accordance with the laws of the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO).
- Providing consultations in the field of functional emergency exercises.
- Undertake risk analysis and contingency plan consultations, and active participation in the development and training delivery of the contingency plan of the Ministry of Interior and aviation regulators
- Providing a comprehensive technical and security study subsequent to the Building Operation Plan, and submit valuable recommendations that contribute to raising the security level.
- Deliver integrated training plan (including a curriculum in both Arabic and English) covering (Training Instructions ,Training Guide, Training Tools and Training Personnel) and guaranteeing, at a minimum, the following areas:
- Aviation Security Supervisors
- Shipping & Air Mail Security
- Aviation Security Managers
- Quality of work at airports